With more an more people working from home or maybe just trying to put together a nicer place for laptops and stationery supplies, setting up a home office is a great idea. Here are some tips on how to do it right with minimum effort:
- You have to start from somewhere, so I suggest buying the desk first (d’oooh)! And since at this point you can choose from a variety a colors, why not start with white? In my experience, it’s always a winner!
- An industrial metal chair or one made out of clear plastic adds a little bit of more interest to the space. If you can’t get your hands on one, a furry blanket thrown over any random chair does the trick just as well!
- Play with frames in different styles and sizes for a little gallery wall above your desk. You can frame either printed quotes or art illustrations to give a chic vibe to your space!
- An industrial lamp is both practical and cool looking. You can complete the rest of the desk with a pencil holder, scented candles and a vase with fresh flowers!
- Finish it off with a rug! The best choice would be a graphic pattern, in black and white and you’re set! Enjoy your new magazine ready office space!